Summary of my Resume
Research Data Scientist Intern (Jun 2017 – Current)
- Applied generative model on image data.
Research Assistant (Jan 2014 – Current)
University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Investigating Active & Transfer learning techniques for applying in mobile & pervasive computing domain
- Working on sensor technology box for remote health monitoring in retirement communities. More updates on our project can be found at our lab website.
Software Engineering Intern (June 2016 – August 2016)
Agewell Biometrics, Maryland
- Developed web services in Microsoft Azure using entity frame work code first approach.
- Developed an Azure Machine Learning web service which removes noises from the accelerometer data. Used change point detection algorithm on the server side.
Member Research & Development (April 2012 – December 2013)
Commlink Info Tech Ltd, Bangladesh.
- Worked in an Online Payment Gateway System project in collaboration with Bangladesh Post Office – Post E-Pay. For unique identification of the users in the system, fingerprints of the users are used. I did research on fingerprints, fingerprint sensor (FPC1011F3), the finger print matching algorithm Distinct Area Detection (DAD) and WSQ compression technique. The algorithm locates distinct areas in the three-dimensional fingerprint image derived from the sensor. After doing my research, I developed an application that controls the FPC1011F3 sensor of the device, serves the sensing purpose and invokes the matching algorithm.
- Worked in an E-commerce solution – Doradory. This is the first auction based e-commerce solution in Bangladesh. We used django framework for the developmental purpose.
- I also worked in a Billing Solution Project. The front-end was developed using ASP DOT NET and Call Detail Records (CDRs) were parsed using C/C++. My responsibility was to develop various reporting views in the front-end.
Web Developer (June 2009 – December 2009)
Graphics & Animation Association (GRAFA)
- Worked as a leading member for developing the official website of GRAFA. It is the first online forum for computer graphics artists in Bangladesh.
- Programming Languages: Python, Java, C/C++, C#, ASP.NET, PHP
- Operating System: Windows, Variants of Linux
- Database System: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server, SQLite
- NoSQL Database: Firebase, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, Redis, Memcached, BaseX
- Application & Software tools:Matlab, LEX, YACC, Nachos, Latex
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Django, jQuery, EJB, Qt
- Development tools: Eclipse, Netbeans, PyCharm, SVN, Git, MS Visual Studio