A Circuit level Green Building Dataset with Appliance, Room and Floor level Information for Energy Disaggregation.
We are making available a floor, room and an appliance level dataset for one of our locations. The data has been collected from a three-storied townhome (approx. 2000 sq. ft.) with a variety of appliances at the circuit level. Data is available at the minute-by-minute, hour-by-hour, and day-by-day level. We believe in open access and thus data is made available without any password protection. If you use these datasets for your research please cite the following papers. We plan to provide the subsequent circuit level datasets from this location in the due course of time. Stay tuned.
- Nilavra Pathak, Md. Abdullah Al Hafiz Khan, and Nirmalya Roy. “Acoustic based appliance state identifications for fine grained energy analytics”, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom), March 2015.
- Nirmalya Roy, Nilavra Pathak, and Archan Misra. “AARPA: Combining Mobile and Power-line Sensing for Fine-grained Appliance Usage and Energy Monitoring”, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM), June 2015.
- 1st week April 18 to April 24 2015
- 2nd week April 25 to May 1 2015
- Year 2015 Datasets in Minute and Hourly and Daily
- Year 2016 Datasets in Minute and Hourly and Daily
- Minute by minute data: wattage (power) by circuit, plus voltage for the whole house and outside temperature (in 7 days or 14 days chunk).
- Hourly data: Kilowatt hours (energy usage) by circuit, plus average voltage for the whole house and outside temperature (in 30 days chunk).
- Daily data: Daily kilowatt hours (energy usage) by circuit and outside temperature (in 6 months, 8 months or entire 1 year chunk).